Conditions of use
Images and photos made available by the Davos Destinations Organisation (cooperation), henceforth known as “DDO”, shall be subject to the following conditions of use:
- Media organisations and third parties may only use the images and photos obtained from DDO for reports relating to the Destination Davos Klosters.
- Use of the images and photos obtained from DDO by DDO cooperative members and service providers who use the web service of the destination, for tourism purposes alone and related advertising for the Destination Davos Klosters shall be permitted.
- Any use of images and photos obtained from DDO that goes beyond this use shall require the previous written agreement by DDO and the conclusion of a contract with the relevant photographer in which the specific use of the photo and the fee for its use shall be regulated.
- The following Copyright statement must be used for every published image or photo obtained from DDO: «Photo: Destination Davos Klosters/Name of photographer».
- The images and photos may neither be edited not altered in any way.
- Any unlawful use of the images and photos obtained from DDO shall be subject to civil and criminal measures in accordance with Art. 61 et seq of the Copyright Act.