Destination Davos Klosters regularly organises competitions on online platforms and is responsible for running them. The competitions are in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook, Instagram or other platforms. The only contact and responsible is the Destination Davos Klosters.
- Employees of Destination Davos Klosters or of third party firms who are involved in the prize competition concerned (and their relatives) are excluded from entry.
- Any comments in breach of the rules of the social media platforms, Swiss law or copyright will be removed without notice once detected. The entrant will then be excluded from winning the prize.
- If not otherwise stated, the prize competition commences with the publication of the posting and ends at midnight 7 days later at the latest.
- The prizes to be won and the rules of the prize competition concerned (especially the actions required for entry) are set down in the relevant posting.
- Any prizes not claimed by the winners immediately after being drawn (e.g. by any date specified or evident fixed date) are withdrawn without compensation.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram or via other electronic communication media and they are only entitled to claim their prizes if they give their contact details and accept the entry conditions.
- There will be no cash payments and legal action is excluded.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with the winners. The point of contact for questions is the Destination Davos Klosters which is contactable via email@example.com .