THE NEW FAMILY TOPCARD
For CHF 250.- per person the grown up children up to the age of 35 can keep the advantage of the family Topcard
The 3 'Top' regions with one card: With the TopCard you can travel free on all pistes, lifts, cable cars and funicular railways within Davos Klosters (with the exception of the Schatzalp), Flims Laax Falera and Ischgl Samnaun.
The benefits for you:
- 3 'Top' regions with one card
- 773 km of snow-guaranteed runs
- A total of 131 transport facilities
- Children under the age of 17 ride free of charge as part of the family ticket
- Teenagers who become 18 during the validity of the season ticket continue to travel free of charge
- For CHF 250.- per person the grown up children up to the age of 35 can keep the advantage of the family Topcard
- A fee (non-refundable) of CHF 5.00 is payable for the KeyCard.
- The prices exclude night-skiing and night-tobogganing.
- Informations under www.topcard.info