The 3 Top regions with one card
With the TopCard you can travel free on all pistes, lifts, cable cars and funicular railways within Davos Klosters (with the exception of the Schatzalp), Flims Laax Falera and Arosa Lenzerheide.
The benefits for you:
- Three top resorts with a single card
- 718 kilometres of pistes with guaranteed snow
- 126 transport facilities
- Children up to 17 travel for free with a family subscription.
- Children aged 18 - 35 travel for a surcharge of CHF 275/person with a family subscription
- Summer 2018 and winter 2018/2019
- Summer 2018: bike transport included everywhere
- Winter: public buses at the destinations included
- Three days of your choice (summer 2018 and winter 18/19) can be redeemed in Oberengadin - without public transport*
- A fee (non-refundable) of CHF 5.00 is payable for the KeyCard.
- The prices exclude night-skiing and night-tobogganing.
- Informations under www.topcard.info
* Validity Areas
Summer & Winter: Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Muottas Muragl, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza
Only Winter: Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, Survih, Lagalb, Müsella, Skilifte Zuoz und Bügls