Agreement regarding the image rights
- All rights regarding the use and publication of the images made during the PhotoJam remain with Davos Klosters Bergbahnen.
- Davos Klosters Bergbahnen have an unlimited right to use, store and process the images.
- The images may, without restrictions of any kind, be used – also in a processed form (especially electronically processed) – for illustration or advertising purposes.
- The riders relinquish all usage rights, including reproduction and circulation, of the images produced as part of the event. There is no time limit to this agreement.
- The riders may only publish their photos for private use and only if they name the copyright holder.
- No subsequent compensation will be paid if a photo is used.
If you as a rider do not want to be photographed, you have two options: only tackle the obstacles not manned by a photographer or not enter the park between 11.00 am and 03.00 pm. You may download the images for free. However, the images may only be used for private purposes (e.g. Facebook). If you would like to use the photos for a different purpose, please contact Davos Klosters Bergbahnen (firstname.lastname@example.org).