The Federal Council continues to appeal to the public's sense of reason: the ban on assembly and the rules on distance still apply. The situation will be reassessed on 27 May. Based on this assessment, the Federal Council will decide how to proceed.
Hygiene and conduct measures
1. keep your distance from other people Wear a mask if you cannot keep your distance. And, if possible, work in the home office.
2. wash your hands thoroughly. Several times a day.
3. Avoid shaking hands.
4. Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
5. Stay home if you have a fever or cough.
6. In case of suspicion: Consult a doctor's office or emergency room only after making an appointment by telephone.