Annual tickets (TopCard and season pass for locals)
In the event of an officially mandatory closure of all Davos Klosters Mountains (subscription for locals) and the entire TopCard area (for TopCard holders) as a result of a pandemic, Davos Klosters Bergbahnen AG will grant the following entitlement for tickets purchased from them:(price paid for the subscription x days lost for the subscription)/260 operating days
- Prerequisite: The entire validity area of the 2020/21 subscription is affected by the closure. In the case of TopCard, all three areas Davos Klosters, Flims Laax and Arosa Lenzerheide must be affected by the closure.
- Basis for the calculation of the days lost: 260 operating days
- Days lost due to the date of purchase are not included in the calculation.
- The entitlement will be granted in the form of a credit note when the next subscription is purchased in 2021/22.
- This rule applies exclusively to subscriptions 2020/21, already purchased and new purchases.
Day tickets and regional passes (several days)
- Day tickets: Unused day tickets will be refunded 100 percent.
- Regional passes (several days): In the case of tickets lasting several days, the days that cannot be redeemed will be refunded. For the amount of the refund, the refund rates defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Davos Klosters Bergbahnen AG apply.
- Condition: The entire validity area of the ticket is affected (in the case of regional passes, closure of all mountain railways). If only one mountain is affected, the ticket will be transferred to another open mountain.
- This regulation applies exclusively to tickets for the winter season 2020/21 via the online shop of Davos Klosters Bergbahnen AG, for purchases at the ticket offices or via third parties such as hotels.
What regulations apply to other official orders such as quarantine?
In the event of official orders, for example for quarantine, no ski passes will be refunded. In the event of illness, the General Terms and Conditions and refund claims apply upon presentation of a medical certificate. We recommend that you take out travel insurance. Further information (in German)