Course 1: 24 to 28 August 2019
Course 2: 28 August to 1 September 2019
Enjoy four sporty days in the Davos mountains. Whether beginner or advanced, everyone benefits from a Sunday view of hiking & walking fun. Competent instructors are at the participants' side to guide them to the most beautiful places in the region. New shoes and sticks can be tried out and experiences exchanged throughout the course.
• CHF 509 per person in a double room
• CHF 609 per person in a single room
Included in the offer:
• Welcome aperitif
• 4 nights incl. half board in a 3 or 4 star hotel
• Free use of the Davos Klosters mountain railways
• Free use of the Davos transport services
• Free use of the Rhaetian Railway between Klosters and Filisur
• Guided tours with the instructors
• Welcome and farewell gift
• Free test material from Hofmänner Sport (sticks and shoes)
• Free use of the indoor and adventure swimming pool eau-là-là
• Speech from sports medicine
Registration is possible from Wednesday, May 15, 2019 on this page.
This event is a cooperation of Hofmänner Sport, SonntagsBlick and the Destination Davos Klosters.