Davos Klosters is the cradle of international tobogganing. In 1883 the first official toboggan race was held in Davos. And the famous "Davos sledge" is effectively the original amongst toboggans. At the toboggan Eldorado of Davos Klosters, 9 toboggan runs promise fun and diversity. All that remains is to be spoilt for choice.
A few of the toboggan runs presented in brief
Madrisa toboggan run
Tariffs & Tickets
Descend on runners from Gotschna to Klosters
Day and night-time tobogganing on the Rinerhorn
- Toboggan hire: CHF 13.00
- "Zipflbob" (mini bobsled): CHF 5.00
- Toboggan hire deposit: CHF 50.00 or ID
- Wednesday night: Cottage evening with spaghetti dinner - spaghetti à discretion with 8 different sauces.
- Friday evening: Romantic candlelight dinner with mountain lodge atmosphere. We serve cheese fondue, Raclette and Fondue Chinoise à discretion by candlelight.
Tobogganing on the Schatzalp - also by night
- Vertical height difference: 300 metres
- Open from the end of November to the end of March
- Daily from 10:00 to 23:00 hrs
- No charge for using the toboggan run
- The corners of the run are illuminated every evening until 23:00 hrs!
- Last departure for tobogganers at 22:30 hrs
- Toboggan hire from the valley station for the Schatzalpbahn cable car from 10:00 to 22:30 hrs.
- Use of the toboggan run at the rider's own risk.