Those seeking the slower pace of stylish traditional winter sports will find it on the 'magic mountain' high above Davos. Skiers are handed their t-bar personally here against a background of traditional Swiss music. After a comfortable ascent of the mountain, the slopes fall away gently. Skiing as it was in years gone by, whilst experiencing nature. Thanks to this cultivated charm, Schatzalp/Strela is the first 'slowed down' skiing region of Europe.
Tobogganing - by night too
- Difference in height: 300 metres
- Open from end of November to end of March
- Daily from 10.00 to 23.00
- Use of the toboggan run is free
- Bends are floodlit every evening until 23:00!
- Last ascent for tobogganers: 22:30
- Toboggan hire at the bottom station of the Schatzalp cable car from 10:00 to 22:30.
- Use of the toboggan run is at the person's own risk.
Schatzalp/Strela Ski Arena